The role of the radio host is a very important one. He or she gives the radio show personality. The introduction of the host right before the radio show is also very important. It sets the tone of the show and places appropriate focus to the radio show host. It also serves as an important branding tool for the station.
10 Excellent Scripts For Introducing The Radio Host
Make sure your radio show introduction is worthy of your host. Start with a great well-written script. Here are a few to help you out. Simply replace the words in italics
with your own radio station, radio show, and hosts’ names:
- Playing the best mix of of smooth jazz, R & B, and World, with your hosts Mike and Izabela at MRC Radio, online!
- Here’s your host Mike… live in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
- It’s that time of the week with your favourite host… Mike!
- 5, 4, 3, 2, 1… show time! Are you ready? Give it up for your host… Mike!
- This it the MRC Show on MRC Radio… with your host Mike!
- And now, your host… Mike on MRC Radio. The best dance radio station this side of the world.
- Welcome to the MRC Show, a part of the MRC Radio Network. Here’s your host, Mike.
- Welcome to MRC Radio, with your host Mike… bringing you the latest and hottest hits!
- You’re listening to MRC Radio… with your host… Mike.
- This is the hottest station on the net waves… with your host Mike!
Ready to Create Your Own Radio Jingle That Will Introduce the Radio Host?
Let’s work together to create an awesome radio imaging for your show/radio! We have a team of 100+ voice over talents and audio producers that will help bring your jingle to life.