How Do You Ask Your Listeners To Subscribe and Review Your Podcast On iTunes?
Podcasters often measure the success of their podcasts by the number of listeners they have and the ratings or reviews that their episodes get. iTunes is by far the biggest listening giant and the go-to place to list your podcast. Both Subscriptions and Reviews provide value to the podcaster and any new potential listeners. Although just mentioning it on each of your episode is the simplest way to do it, having a jingle that will ask them your listeners to subscribe and review your podcast on iTunes is definitely more entertaining and professional way.
Where To Get Free Podcast Jingles?
If you want to make your podcast sound better, make use of podcast jingles to ask your listeners to subscribe and review! Try it out with the use of these free podcast jingles which feature some of our best voice talents:
- If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review on iTunes – Nathan
- If you enjoyed today’s show, please head over to iTunes, give us a rating, and leave a review – Al
- Spread the word by leaving a rating and review on iTunes – Amie-Ellen
- Subscribe and review on iTunes – Brian
- Subscribe to us as you leave a positive rating on iTunes – Mick
Want something specific made for your podcast?
Impressed with these free jingles and would like something custom? We can create something especially for your podcast! Get started here – www.musicradiocreative.com/podcasters.