The success of a podcast relies heavily on its content. How you present your podcast is a huge factor when it comes to your listeners’ enjoyment. It is your responsibility to make sure that each episode sounds professional. Content is obviously the most important factor, not just what you present but also the quality of it (audio quality). In addition a well made podcast branding can be of benefit. Podcast Outros are an excellent place to place your call to action and encourage listeners to listen further. The first step in creating an outro for your podcast is to write a good script that will end your podcast in style AND leave your listeners looking forward to the next episode.
10 Scripts For A Great Podcast Outro
If you’re struggling to write the script for your podcast outro, then we’d love to help! We’ve been creating custom audio for podcasters for years and we’ve compiled some script samples to get you started. You may simply replace the words in italics in the scripts below or you can just use them as a guide or inspiration for writing your own outro:
- Thank you for listening to the MRC Podcast. This podcast has been brought to you by our sponsor. Check us out at MRCPodcast.com.
- You have just listened to the MRC Podcast with your host Mike. Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes or Google Play. Catch our next episode!
- You’ve reached the end of another episode of the MRC Podcast. Connect with us at MRCPodcast.com. Don’t forget to sign up to our newsletter to receive our free materials. See you at the next episode!
- Thanks for listening to the MRC Podcast. Be sure to visit MRCPodcast.com to join the conversation, access the show notes, and discover our fantastic bonus content.
- You’ve been listening to the MRC Podcast, the #1 audio production show for people who want to get their audio production skills to the next level.
- Thank you for listening to the MRC Podcast. For free resources and materials, head over to MRCpodcast.com.
- Loved this episode of the MRC podcast? Head over to iTunes to subscribe, rate, and leave a review. It’s very much appreciated. Thank you!
- That’s this week’s episode of the MRC podcast. Don’t forget to join us next week for another episode. Thank you for listening!
- This episode of the MRC podcast was brought to you by our sponsor. Thank you for tuning in! If you enjoyed today’s show, head over to MRCpodcast.com to gain access to our free resources.
- If you love the MRC podcast, we’d love for you to subscribe, rate, and give a review on iTunes. Until next time!
Do you need inspiration for your podcast intro? Check out our script writing guide for the best podcast intro.
I spent 26 years in the broadcasting business and paid tens-of-thousands of dollars for music and creative packages that didn’t come close to the quality and level of excellence I get from MRC. Pleasant, professional, punctual – perfect!Ray Edwards
Music Radio Creative has been instrumental in helping us create compelling podcast spots for our events. Their quality, responsiveness and speed of delivery our unparalleled.Mike Stelzner
Branding is everything, and if you’re looking to set your AUDIO branding ON FIRE, MRC is your key to ignition. Ignite!John Lee Dumas
Inspired and ready to create your own podcast outro? Let’s get started! Our team of voice talents and audio producers are ready to work on one for you.
Let Us Create Great Audio Branding for Your Podcast
I’ve been a fan of Music Radio Creative for years! Izabela and Mike are two of the kindest people I know, so it works out that they also provide me exactly what I need for my podcasts when I need it: extremely high-quality, royalty-free voiceovers and music that I can be proud to insert into my show! They will always have my 100% full recommendation!Pat Flynn