Bad Hospital Radio Songs
Could “Another One Bites The Dust” by Queen possibly be the worst hospital radio song? Here are some more bad hospital radio songs. Have you ever played one of these tunes on hospital radio?
Songs You Shouldn’t Play On Hospital Radio
After a cloud analysis of #badhospitalradiosongs tweets I can reveal a list of the top songs you shouldn’t play on hospital radio.
- Queen – Another One Bites The Dust
- Steps – Tragedy
- The Verve – The Drugs Don’t Work
- Europe – The Final Countdown
- Bon Jovi – Wanted Dead Or Alive
- Bee Gees – Stayin’ Alive
- Olly Murs – Heart Skips A Beat
- Bob Dylan – Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door
- Fugees – Killing Me Softly
- Gloria Gaynor – I Will Survive
Radio Jingles On a Budget
We know that hospital radio stations often run on a very tiny budget. We have created Radio Jingle Packs designed to provide world class radio imaging on a shoe string budget. Give it a try too!