Honoring 25 years of Adobe Audition CC, we’re giving away the ultimate kit for your audio workflow. Adobe Audition gives you the best end-to-end audio toolset, whether for video, broadcast, or podcast content. But you still need the right gear to get the most from your audio software. As Adobe Audition celebrates 25 years, we’re going to show you exactly what you need and how to set it up – and one lucky winner will win the whole kit!
Terms and Conditions:
Promoter: Music Radio Creative Limited, Innovation Centre, St Cross Business Park, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO33 1XE, United Kingdom.
1. Complete the entry form via Gleam.io for a chance to win the Ultimate Audio Studio Setup (final list of items will be confirmed by 01st September 2018).
2. No purchase necessary.
3. All entries received between 28/05/2018 and 28/09/2018 will be entered in the prize draw.
4. In the event of any of the prize items not being available, an alternative product of equivalent specification and brand will be provided.
5. This prize draw is not open to the employees of Music Radio Creative Ltd. or Adobe Systems Incorporated and their families, agents (including affiliates), suppliers and anyone connected to this promotion.
6. Entrants may enter only once and must be aged 18 or over and reside in Europe, North America or South America ONLY.
7. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
8. The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by 3rd parties, collective entries or multiple entries will be disqualified.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
10. The draw will take place on 28/09/2018 and the winner will be sent a ‘notification email within 14 days of the draw to the email address supplied. The winner is required to reply by email, and provide delivery details, within 7 days of the date on which the notification email was sent.
11. One winner will be chosen at random from all entries. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. If for any reason the winner does not reply to the notification email within 7 days the Promoter will undertake a redraw.
13. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged by a winner for an alternative. There is no cash alternative.
14. Winner must allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prize. The prize will be mailed via courier delivery. The promoter takes no responsibility for loss or damage to the prize in the transport and will ensure adequate insurance is purchased with the courier.
15. Upon request you can withdraw your entry and delete all of your personal data we hold about you. Such request can be made via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
16. By entering the prize draw you agree to provide your full name and email address. That’s the only data we will hold about you for the purposes of the competition only. Your data will be held for 30 days after the winner has claimed the prize and deleted thereafter.
17. If you have explicitly agreed to it upon your entry, we may share your details with carefully selected third parties (those will only include the giveaway partners).
18. If you are the winner of this promotion, you also agree to participate in any publicity arising from the prize draw and the publication of your surname and country to those that request those details.
20. The Promotion is in in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Adobe.
21. English law applies to these terms and conditions.