Adobe Audition Presets
Solving all of your audio production problems. Saving you thousands of $$$ in the process.
- My voice doesn’t sound “full” enough.
- It takes me a long time to apply simple effects (such as flanger, EQ, chorus, echo).
- Music sounds too loud in the mix.
- I am looking to systematise the multitrack work.
- I can’t easily drop different sound files into my production.
- One multitrack layout enabling quick workflow.
- Special processing for the voice we use here at Music Radio Creative
- Individual tracks for our favourite vocal effects: EQ, Chorus, Echo and Flanger.
- 2 x music tracks. One with auto ducking enabled.
- Consistent sound in all of your productions
- Saving you thousands of $$$ and hours of production tweaks!
Hear The Difference!
The tracks included in the presets:
- Voice processed – with included settings for DeEsser, Scientific Filter, Dynamics Processing, Speech Volume Leveler, Hard Limiter and many others.
- Voice EQ track
- Voice Chorus track
- Voice Echo track
- Voice Flanger track
- Music (with auto ducking enabled)
- SFX x 2
All of the tracks have been carefully explained in the demo below.
Who Are the Presets For?
Those presets are for you if you are a professional voice artist, audio producer, journalist, YouTuber, radio presenter or simply would like your voice and audio you produce to sound great! If you are podcasting – check out our Podcast Pro Presets.
I highly recommend anyone on the fence to take the leap, Mike’s presets will save you a lot of time and make you sound impressive!Rick Marshall
It’s been much useful to work with the presets. It reduces a lot my workflow when I use them. I highly recommend them. Thank you MRC!!Juan Manuel Alvarez
I’ve followed Mike’s videos on YouTube for years. Whenever I get lost in Adobe Audition, or anything else to do with audio production, I’ll turn to Mike to show me exactly what I need to be doing. He is the best person to follow for audio advice and knowledge on the web!Simon Whistler